Monday, February 28, 2011

Welcome To You've Got A Friend Worldwide

Dear Friends Around the World,

Peace, love, joy and blessing to all my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus.

We cannot change others but we can become a change to them by example.
By following the Words of God, yes we can.

Faith can move mountains and yes it does. It happens to me all the times.

I ask Jesus Christ to bless me with a Ministry to help women uplift their life to the promises He said in His Word, the Bible, God provides.

As I see many women in my Internet Networking become successful in life with online business  just by helping one another, I ask Jesus to guide me to create this Ministry to be a friend to all who ask for guidance to be healthy, wealthy and happy.

That is the promise of the Lord Jesus Christ, "I have come so that they may have life and live abundantly."

Jesus said, "Ask and it will be given, you do not have because you do not ask. "

If you want to change your way of life, please click subscribe to our blog and I will get back to you.


Thank you and God bless.

Grace Reyes







No comments:

Post a Comment